Class room rules:
1 Work well. Keep on task.
- Neat completion of work/tasks in the given time.
- Finding follow-up work where necessary e.g. piece of reading
- Taking pride in your work – always doing your best.
2 Listen to each other – talk in turn
- Focus on listening to teacher and others in class.
- Listening ears, no interruptions, while teacher speaks.
- Ask questions, make comments, and raise concerns at the right time in the right place.
- Use a quiet voice for group work.
3 There is time to move – know when, know where, know how.
- Sitting properly i.e. 6 on the floor ….2 feet + 4 chair legs.
- Walking when moving around classroom.
- Line up properly
- Always walk – in the school building – entering and leaving school grounds.
4 Be prepared. Be on time.
- Be presentable. Be proud of your appearance.
- Be ready for school – uniform, attendance, punctuality, hygiene, school bag, homework, stationary, healthy lunch, signed note/diary for absence.
- Keep chewing gum ad crisps for after school.
5 Be respectful.
- Tidy up properly
- Allow others to work
- Communicate in the correct way
- Respect property
- Play your part in keeping the classroom clean.
Keep unhelpful hands, feet, comments to yourself.