why singing nursery rhymes and songs IS So important TO Our Children:
- Children learn new words
- Develop their non-verbal communications skills
- Learn early maths skills
- Children understand how words are formed
- Enables children to copy actions
- It boasts children language communication and literacy skills
- Helps develop children’s social, skills
- Children learn about different beats and rhythms
- Provides the opportunity for children to value language and become confident learners.
- Creates a close relationship between adult and child.
Our nursery rhymes for September to December 2017:
Our nursery rhymes for September: