1 Be in the right place in the right time:
- Go straight to your line when you hear the bell in the yard.
- Leave the toilets immediately after use.
- Never leave the yard without permission
2 Be prepared for yard:
- Put on your coats before you go out
- Eat, drink only at the proper place and time.
- Keep chewing gum and crisps for after school.
3 Play preferred games:
- Teacher on yard deals with problems on yard.
- Rough and fast games are not to be played.
4 Know what to do when sick or injured.
- Tell the teacher on the yard.
5 Follow the entering and leaving rules:
- Walk when entering and leaving the school.
- Use the proper doors.
Be proud of your school – don’t do anything on the way to
or from school that would let yourself or the school down